Sabtu, 19 Oktober 2013

20 - 10 - 2013


Now the time has come
You leave me all behind
I'm not feeling fine
I'm feeling down

And now you really left me
With no one to hold me
As time goes by I will drown

I can't understand
Why the sun keeps on shining.
When you left me all alone

But I do understand
That you have someone better

Maybe I should not trust
Maybe I should not ask
Or did I push you too hard
So you leave me for good :)

I know I can't drown forever
I've got a life that I have to deal with
I believe that life keeps on turning

Loosing you is not the end of the world
But it's true that it definitely hurts
All that I need now
Is for the rain to fall from the sky
To wash away my pain inside
ed now
Is for the rain to fall from the sky
To wash away my pain inside

All that I need now
Is for the rain to fall from the sky
To wash away my pain inside


http://musiklib.org/Mocca-And_Rain_Will_Fall-Lirik_Lagu.htmAll that I need now
Is for the rain to fall from the sky
To wash away my pain inside

And now you really left me
With no one to hold me
As time goes by I will drown


http://musiklib.org/Mocca-When_The_Moonlight_Shines-Lirik_Lagu.htmAnd now you really left me
With no one to hold me
As time goes by I will drown


http://musiklib.org/Mocca-When_The_Moonlight_Shines-Lirik_Lagu.htmAnd now you really left me
With no one to hold me
As time goes by I will drown

And now you really left me
With no one to hold me
As time goes by I will drown


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar