Sabtu, 30 Maret 2013

DATA MAINING DAN CREDIT SCORING


There were different day. different from who were teached us. Usually, we are teach by Ibu Cantik. But that day we were teached by Cowok-cowok SI. And they are called *asisten praktikum*  That day cowok-cowok SI teached me about Data maining, credit scoring and the example of use credit scoring from senior aplication.

 First I will ask to you. Did you know about credit scoring ? #MyLecture Style :p

Oke, I will try to write with Indonesian guys :p
Data maining, apa itu ? Data maining adalah suatu proses penggalian data sehingga diperoleh sebuah infromasi yang bermanfaat

Credit Scoring, opo kui ? Credit scoring adalah suatu sistem untuk menilai apakah si nasabah layak atau tidak layak mendapatkan pinjaman. Nah. Credit scoring itu, biasanya di pakai oleh lembaga-lembaga keuangan dan bank.
Credit scoring dilaksanakan dengan menerapkan data maining.

Gampang toh rek materinya ? :p

I LOVE PSI THAN ALPRO, or I LOVE ALPRO THAN PSI . 
which one is true ucha? 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar